Site visitors are required to familiarize themselves with these rules and comply with them. Otherwise, you must leave this site.
- By using the Chateek.com website, you agree to the rules in force.
- By using the Chateek.com site, you disclaim any claims to its content.
- Use of site materials, reprinting texts and copying images is strictly prohibited by copyright law.
- The use of materials from the site is permitted provided that an active indexed link to the site Chateek.com is indicated.
- The site administration has the right to make changes to these rules.
- The use of the site is allowed to persons who have reached the age of 18.
Rules of conduct in chats
- It is forbidden to insult and humiliate interlocutors.
- Racism in all its forms is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to distribute correspondence, pictures and recordings of communication in video chat without the consent of your interlocutor.
- It is forbidden to undress in front of the camera without the consent of your interlocutor.
- It is forbidden to display obscene content (photo / video).
- When chatting, you must follow the general rules of communication.
- By communicating in video chats, you agree to the rules of our site.
Limitation of Liability
- Administration of the site Chateek.com is not responsible for the actions of the chat participants.
- All claims and disputes regarding the work of video chats should be addressed to the administrators of video chats.
- The administration of the site Chateek.com is not responsible for material and moral damages that users of the chat may incur.
- The administrator of a particular chat is responsible for the operation of the video chat.
- The administration of the Chateek.com website makes every effort to protect its visitors and does not disseminate personal data.